Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beautiful Day

Hannah made this spider hat at her story time this morning the whole 10 week theme is BUGS
She thought it made a good frame for her little face
She took this picture of me in the silly hat...I think she took a pretty good picture for a 3 yr. old
Ron was off again today to work on the porch. He really under estimated how much work the porch was going to be and was not able to finish it. He will have to work on it this weekend.
It was such a beautiful day and you know what that means for Hannah and me. If you said water park you would be right. Our nice days are so few and far between we need to take advantage every time one rolls around. Hannah has so much fun and always finds a friend to play with the whole afternoon. When I say friend I mean some random girl (always way older than her 8 or 9 yrs) that she latches on to and they become fast friends. When I went over to correct Hannah's behavior on one of the slides the girl she was playing with looked at me (with a bit of confusion) and asked if I was her mom. I get that a lot at the water park. I also ran into a woman I met at the water park last year. We connected because she has two boys from Korea. She came running over to ask if we had gotten our second baby from China. I filled her in on the whole saga about China and the unbearable wait time and we have since decided to drop out and adopt from Ethiopia.
Well that's about it for today. I have to go put Hannah to bed as Ron is playing catch up at work tonight (he usually gets to put her to bed as it is their special time together).
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

Who in Yankton reads your blog??? Do they know we are trying to move to there??? I love your lovely hat Miss Bliss! I like Hannah's monkey shirt, how appropriate as I have monkey shirts for both Mia and Jacob. But spiders would be more appropriate for mine! LOL I wish we had a water park near by it sounds like you guys have a load of fun there! Love ya sis! Nancy