Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yucky Outside

Hannah sat looking out our bedroom window wishing that the yucky weather would go away so she could go out and play. It rained and the wind blew like mad today. I really didn't want to leave the house but there a couple things I had to do...I hate weather like this.

We have VBS again tonight. I sat outside Hannah's classroom last night eavesdropping. I was cracking up at my little girl. She was the ring leader of the group. Her teachers were quite entertained by her. She thinks she owns the little house that is in the room. And she was inviting all the other children in one by one. Saying "Oh Yes! You may come in and have a seat to relax in while I get you a refreshment." I kid you not that is what she said. This kid is such a mature little talker...it blows me away the things that come out of her young little mouth. Anyway by the end she had all the children in the house including the 13 year old boy that was helping his mother with the children. It was hilarious.

Hannah has her 2nd Kindermusik camp tomorrow. So will have 2 hours free in the morning and then 2 hours and 15 minutes free at night while she is at VBS. This is good as I have to put the photo project together for the last night of VBS.

Well that about it for now not much to share when your stuck in the house trying to entertain a 3 year old all day.

No comments: