Saturday, June 21, 2008

Super Saturday


Hannah walking the yellow
brick road at story book park.
We had a fun Saturday. It started with a gorgeous morning so we went for a long bike ride (it is always my job to pull Hannah it gives me more of a workout). The afternoon was spent at arts in the park with Aunt Bonnie. After supper Hannah and I spent some time at Story Book Park (that is where the photos are from). It is a wonderful park within walking distance of our house. I am really proud that a city of our size has such a great park with a huge campground that draws a lot of visitors to our humble little city.


1 comment:

me said...

I WANT TO MOVE TO SD!!!!!!!! Wha Wha wha!!!!!!!!! I don't know why but I still keep hoping that other Chaplain doesn't have all teh credentials for the job and out of no where we still get picked? I know he should and will get teh job but there is always a little bit of hope in me yet! Shame on me! I love the park, what fun! You really have such a wonderful town! Love ya, Nancy