Monday, June 9, 2008

VBS

Vacation Bible School began last night at our church. Hannah had a blast. This is her first year being enrolled but she went we me last year as I am always the photographer for VBS week. So she was with the preschoolers and I was taking photos of the elementary classess. She was one tired little girl by the time we got home. It kind of cut into her bedtime as she usually goes to bed between 8-8:30 and VBS doesn't get over until 8:15. She was up kind of early this morning and told me "Mama, I didn't sleep very well".

Before we went to VBS last night Ron grilled some of the salmon he caught in Alaska. It was white salmon which is rare to get but it is the best. It was soooo good. Hannah loved it and I couldn't believe she was actually eating the salmon. This is good because we have a freezer full of fish. I think we will have some of the halibut for Father's day. Hannah said she is going to get dad a butterfly balloon for his day.

Hannah and I have been going on walks around the neighborhood. I can't tell you how much I enjoy these walks. Anyone who knows Hannah knows she is a talker. She tells me the funniest things on these walks. I swear her imagination is in overdrive. A lot of the time we are in search of treasure...yesterday we found some gold nuggets (really 5 rocks)that we had to bring home to show daddy.

Well gotta go shower...what a lazy morning we have had we will have to make up for by having an active afternoon.

No comments: