Friday, July 18, 2008

Adorable Dolls (all four of them)



We opened the mail box today and found a package from little Miss Mia K. Hannah's friend and sister from Chenzhou SWI in the Hunan Province. In it we found 2 little dollies that Mia's very talented & creative mother (Nancy) had sewn. They join Hannah's little Chen doll (also created by this kind friend). One doll is for Hannah to remind her what her new little sister will look like and the other for Marissah...so she will have a doll that looks like her. Isn't that cool.
Love is written on their precious little hearts. I know neat touch.
OK the other great thing that happened today was Hannah actually picked up all her toys and messes...and there were a lot. This child usually gets so distracted cleaning up that she ends up making a bigger mess than what she started with and I have to come along and just do it myself because I can't take it any more. So today I told her she couldn't go see the neighbors puppies until she cleaned everything up. I tell you have never seen her so motivated to complete an activity. She did a great job. Oh man what am I going to do when the puppies are all gone. I better start thinking right now I have about maybe 3 or 4 weeks before the puppies will be ready to go. I am open to suggestions on how to keep her on track when it comes to picking up.
Hope you all have a great evening.

No comments: