Saturday, July 19, 2008

Off to the Water Park We Go


I know I talk about our frequent trips to the water park so I thought I should snap a few shots today. It was Hannah's first experience with the new goggles she picked out (these were required after our last trip left her in crying because her eyes hurt so bad...she is such a little fish always under the water with eyes wide open). She had a lot of fun and acted like a pro lifting them off her eyes to empty the water if they leaked (and as you can tell by the looks of the cheap things they did). Who cares the goofy things make me smile.




I think Hannah was a bit tired after all our visits to the WP this past week (not to mention it has been extremely hot & humid) as after 1 1/2 hours she said Mama let's go home. I was like did I hear you right? I usually have to drag her tiny behind out of the pool after 2 plus hours. I was more than happy to comply. Hannah and I have had so much sun this summer it is probably not healthy, but when it is so hot what else do you do...I think I am darker than Hannah.

No comments: