Saturday, July 12, 2008

Let's Go Karting



We headed to our favorite park where there is all kinds of great things to do. When I say park I mean PARK. It has a lake with a beach, Story Book Park, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Zoo, 3 play areas with great equipment spread throughout the huge area, skate and fun adventurous type bike rentals, baseball fields, a huge campground with cabins, and a paved path that allows you to walk around the whole entire area. It really is something that makes me proud about our small city. It is a great place to take your family and all will have a very good time.




We didn't plan on Go Karting when we headed to the park. We were actually going to see Dora, Diego, Bob the Builder and Mickey & Minnie and jump on huge inflatables. A local dentist put on the the little carnival for free to thank the community. Once we saw the crowd and lines we had to come up with another plan. And Hannah loves the Go Karts so that was an easy trade. She loves to go as fast as we possibly can and so do we so we go full throttle.



She rode once with me and once with daddy. She will tell you I am the better driver. Anyway we had just as much fun Go Karting not having to stand in line forever to jump or see characters.

2 comments:

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

Oh, I just wanted to say my translation is terrible but I got it all figured out. Didn't know you know people in Argentina? Anyhow, make a 5X7 copy of the last photo and frame it! Beautiful picture of a father and daughter! Love you guys! Nancy Lee