Monday, February 16, 2009

Count Down to Vacation

If you follow my blog you may have noticed the background changed from a winter scene to a tropical one. Oh I can't wait as we will be headed to Jamaica some time very soon. We have been to Jamaica several times and it is my favorite vacation spot. The Jamaicans are so lovely and spiritual and just beautiful. We are going back to the same resort we went to when Hannah was just two. She had a blast then and I know she will love it even more at four. This resort has all the Sesame Street characters that walk about the resort during the day and put on a concert at night. I will have to share some photos of Hannah dancing on stage with them. She was so funny as she didn't want anyone else on stage with her...she wanted to be the star. It was a very fun vacation and just like we did 2 yrs. ago we will celebrate Ron's b-day in Jamaica. Can't wait...
I just wish we could be taking our our beautiful daughter that waits for us in Ethiopia. She would fit right in and the women could braid her hair...and give me a lesson.


We eagerly wait to hear that we have a court date for our daughter (M***). We should definitely hear some news this week. We are so excited in how God has completely changed our direction in this second adoption. I can't explain how he has changed my heart about adopting an older child but I promise I will share in a later post.
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

OOOOH I am so jealous you get to go to Jamaica! I hope you guys are having those wonderful butterflies of excitement! Love ya, Nancy Lee