Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend with Rovangs

Just want to share some good stuff from our weekend.

We bought our first item of clothing for our new daughter...winter coat. It was cute and on clearance. We couldn't resist. It is hanging in her closet. I just have to prepare myself for her to discover she has her own closet and her own bed.

This is a child that has known nothing of her own. That can be a little overwhelming to a child. Keep us in your prayers...for this huge transition.

I did get to watch "Gifted Hands" a TNT special and I highly recommend you watch it when they offer it again. My mother gave me this book to read about the gifted Dr. Ben Carson and it inspired me and the movie moved me to tears.

The other movie I watched this weekend was "Eagle Eye". Wow what an interesting plot. I enjoyed it.
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

She will do great! You are a wonderful MOM! Besides, she turned down others to be with YOU! That my dear is a GOD THANG! Love you, Nancy Lee