Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Weekend




We had a fun weekend. We picked up Hannah's grandpa Saturday morning and headed to the Twin Cities. It is a six hour drive for us and I get so much accomplished on the drive...I get to read or watch a movie or listen to music on my ipod (while Hannah watches her movies or looks at her books). This trip found me studying my Amharic (the language our daughter from ET will most likely be familiar with) and reading my latest book...from one of my favorite authors. I love Ted Dekker and I am currently reading "Sinner" it is so fascinating. Just like everything that man writes.




Yesterday we celebrated Super Bowl Sunday and Grandpa Wes' 85 birthday. We had great fun eating yummy appetizers and cake. I watched the 1st half of the game and then got so hooked on playing Wii (and Wii fit) that I missed the whole second half of the game. I am way sore today after playing Wii fit and using muscles I'm not used to using and then sitting six hours in a van...oh so stiff. But so worth the fun I had...I need a Wii...calling cupid...tell my husband I want a Wii. OK I guess I will have to forget about that gift as he is taking us to Jamaica in a few short weeks. Maybe the resort has Wii.




Today (Feb 2) we are a bit sad as this would have been grandma Charlotte's B-day. But I know they had a great big B-day party with Jesus in heaven.




Have to give a big shout out for the three families that passed court today take a look at their gorgious children. The Blacks, Chans, and Reno families.




Blessings,


Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

WOW :o) Gpa looks GREAT for 85! Congrats to those with court over and I hope you have a great time in Jamaica! Love you, Nancy Lee