Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hannah Passed

Hannah had her last swimming lesson tonight and she passed.  It really wasn't a challenge as she is such a little fish...loves the water.  I am most proud that she actually follows instruction so well.  Does not follow her parents instruction so well but she did listen and follow her instructors directions each evening.
Hi Mom!!  It was kind of funny this was the last night of lessons and they put them in life vests...this was the first time they wore them.  Seems kind of backwards to me but Hannah seemed to enjoy it.
Gotta love this action shot.
High 5 for a job well done.
Hannah and her instructor...she was awesome.


I just need to share that I have been trying to learn a bit of Amharic so I can try and communicate a little bit with our new daughter.  I have a simple book/CD that is designed for adoptive families.  I had the CD playing in the van today.  The CD says the phrase in English and then says it in Amharic.  I kid you not my little Hannah recited each phrase in Amharic perfectly after hearing it.  I was like what the heck...how do you do that.  Oh to have the mind of a child.  

Blessings,
Bliss
 


No comments: