Friday, February 13, 2009

Paiging Dr. Hannah


Hannah insisted on playing Doctor all day long. Which is good because she is the only one not sick at the Rovang house. Her dad who is the Dr. woke up sick in the middle of the night and he has to work all weekend. He came home around 1:30 today and slept the whole afternoon...with a few interruptions from his paiger. He seems a bit better and was able to eat some soup for supper. I have been fighting a sinus infection and finally started a Zpack today but by mid-afternoon I had developed a cold on top of it. I feel yucky. Dr. Hannah is taking good care of me.
I did receive some awesome news today about our beautiful daughter M*** (the 10 yr. old we are adopting from ET). I found out that she has been at the TH (transition house) for almost 3 weeks. This is were children are placed once their referral is accepted. We accepted her referral less than 2 weeks ago so our agency must have thought we were a sure thing.
This is exciting because we can now send her care packages and families traveling before us can take photos of her to share with us.
This was the most meaningful information I received about our daughter today. Duni described her as a wonderful girl and has such a deep faith for a girl her age.
Yes, this brought tears to my eyes. She has been through so much but still able to have faith in her God. I am so thankful that she is in such a loving Christian environment right now. I can't wait to meet our precious M***. I know she will bring so much joy to our lives. I wish I could share photos because her smile is so electric it would light you right up.
Blessings,
Bliss

No comments: