Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Down Memory Lane

I went through our photos from our trip to China today...boy did they bring back some incredible memories. What happened to my baby...she is growing up so fast it nearly makes my head spin. I treasure every moment with this little girl. I have to say she was the easiest child...she made being a 1st time parent very easy (she didn't even cry in China when we got her and was the happiest child from the get go). I know she might not look all that happy in a couple of these photos but I can tell you she just looked at me and smiled on the bus ride back to our hotel (she bonded instantly with me...so amazing as she was 10 months old). Enjoy the photos. Hannah at the Wal Mart about an hour after she became a part of our family.
On one of outings in Changsha (Hunan Province)...she was so tired...
She loved the blow-up tub I brought...made bath time a hit from day one.
Just after her 3rd birthday...not a baby anymore
She loves being a girly girl...so not like her mommy.

1 comment:

me said...

Oh, she has grown so fast! Yes, you are right, she was the easiest baby in China! After what you and Ron went through to get her that day, the best God could do was give you a perfect baby. Isn't He just awesome!!! You are truly blessed! Hey, you'll be going to China again soon, before you know it, you'll be on a plane and be a mommy to #2! Hang in there, Love Nancy