Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekly Encouragement (5.14.08)

Verse for the Week

“Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.”
-Hebrews 11:1
This was the verse I really needed after the horrible earthquake in China. Our Adoption Agency (AWAA) has each family coordinator send out a weekly encouragement and they always include a verse which by the hand of God sustains me. I have been really sad for all the families who have lost loved ones in this tragedy. I am also a little depressed thinking there is no way the adoption timeline will speedup with such devastation in this country.
I know that all the children in the orphanages around the area are safe and the buildings have minor damages (Praise God). OK, keep us in your prayers as we our discussing a few different options with our adoption.
Blessings to All,
Bliss

No comments: