Saturday, May 3, 2008

May I Please have a sick day.

Ok I woke up a little after midnight last night feeling nauseous (I have been feeling a little rundown the last couple days). I struggled all night with this until 5AM when Hannah woke up crying. It was no big deal she just had to go potty but the way she was sobbing you would of thought she broke a limb. Anyway I tried to get her back to sleep (fighting the Nassau and now the other pleasant part that accompanies a GI virus...I know TMI). She made it clear that she was not going back to sleep...so I had to deal with her. She is going through this phase where she doesn't even want to look at Daddy in the morning. I took her down to the family room...thank God for the Disney channel as it kept her entertained while I could only pretend to get some rest. I ended up spending nearly the entire day on the couch. If I would get up to even try to be productive forgetaboutit...back on the couch it was. I did manage to pick Hannah's toys & books up while her and daddy went to lunch (it was driving me insane to look at the mess). Anyway, I have no idea what is going on with me this year. I never get sick and now I have had a bad ear infection, the infuenza A and now this all in the last few months...Palease let it stop. I did actually drag myself up to take a shower around 4PM. And the best thing of all is that Hannah is actually napping...she has not done this in months (Praise God for the small things). Well better go see if I can get her up as Ron is just about done grilling supper (I don't think my stomach can take any solids just yet). Pray Hannah doesn't get sick as she was all over me today.

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

You poor baby! I wish I were there to come and clean your house for you and steal Hannah till your well! If you are hardly ever sick, I think being sick is a million times worse! Mia keeps asking when we are going to get Hannah? I think she wants us to adopt her and bring her home? Weird girl, we keep telling her she lives in SD with her mama and daddy and perhaps we can go visit, but she still wants us to get her. She must be sick of having a little brother? Hope you feel better! Love Nancy Lee