Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally a nice day.

We finally had a nice day (except the wind...always windy where we live). It was nice and warm so I asked Hannah if she wanted to help me wash the van to which she gave her signature reply "Sure" (she makes the word 2 syllables so cute). So I documented just how much she helped.
First she helped by fishing in our drainage ditch.
Next she was found helping me wash the van in her sandbox.

Just still helping in the sandbox.

"Mommy leave me alone and go finish washing the van"

Finally she was spotted picking a few dandelions in the backyard.

OK I don't think dandelions are so pretty but I swear SD has the prettiest clouds (they were even more beautiful yesterday).

Honestly Hannah's not helping me was really helping me as I was able to wash the van without the 3 year old getting in my way and slowing me down (OK she did slow me down because I kept leaving my task to take pictures of her not helping me but at least she was not under my feet and getting all wet as the wind was blowing the water so much that our neighbors to the east won't need to water their lawn).

After I was finished with the van I joined Hannah in her sandbox (not really I just sat on the grass and caught some rays and I think I got some color back that I've lost since Florida). She was so sweet she interrupted her play a couple of times to give me some lovin'. She got out and gave me a great big hug (I melted) and then moments later got out again and gave me a big sloppy kiss. I love this kid to pieces.

No comments: