Monday, May 12, 2008

Pray for China

My heart is so sad for all the victims of the horrible earthquake in China. Please keep them in your prayers as well as any families traveling to adopt. To get more detailed information on the earthquake you can go to my favorite blogs (right side of my blog) and click on the Harrells. Their daughter is from this area and they have only been home a couple of months. Praise God they were home safe and sound before this tragedy...and pray for our future travel to China.

2 comments:

me said...

God is moving! Zoey is safe and our brothers and sisters in China have our prayers! Love Ya, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Bliss- it is Jenny Markmiller! I found your blog. Your daughter is so big now. And congratulations on being DTC again. I have been praying that the wait would lessen. Hope you all are well.