Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fun Times/Adoption Update


Hannah had fun playing with cousin Nathan and dog cousin Bodacious (Boadie for short).
Hannah enjoyed seeing her cousins Nathan & Sarah and her Aunt Bonnie today. She doesn't get to see her cousins very often as they live out east. She gets to see Boadie all the time as he just lives across town. It was really windy out (as always) but she didn't seem to mind. If Hannah wants to see Uncle Jim I think we will have to join the gang at the horse races tomorrow.
Now here's the adoption update. The wait time for a healthy girl in China is getting so ridiculous that we decided to go on the Special Needs list. I was visiting with our Family Coordinator at America World and she informed me we could do a concurrent adoption with Ethiopia. What this means is they would remove us from the SN list as we pursued our adoption in Ethiopia and keep our adoption of a healthy girl in China in place. I told her I didn't think my husband would go for that idea but after we discussed it he is very open to it. So I will be contacting our FC on Tuesday to discuss doing the concurrent adoption. I am very excited .
OK some very nasty weather is moving in and the sky looks very scary. It is thundering out and Hannah is not fond of the loud noise.
Hope all have a wonderful and safe holiday.
Blessings,
Bliss


1 comment:

me said...

Ok, isn't that the cutest baby girl! I love the dog, sorry he ate your backyard!!! Maybe a smaller dog would be more beneficial? I recommend a 8lb Doxie, they rock! Oh, I know how about no dogs! LOL Love the pictures! Nancy